Thursday 12 March 2015

Bookcases

This week's Booking Through Thursday is:

In an ideal world, what kind of book cases would you have? Built-ins? Barrister ones with glass doors? The cheapest you could find so you could have lots of them?
And … what kind of bookcases do you REALLY have?

In an ideal world I'd have a cosy wood-fitted library with wall-to-ceiling books (for instance this gorgeous one here:)


In real life, however,  I currently have a fairly random 5 bookcases that I've picked up along the way, including a repurposed bedside table, a children's bookcase I've had since I was about 8, and a wire bathroom shelf that I found on the street with cardboard acting as shelving base, as well as a couple of more traditional bookshelves. Also books balanced on top of said bookcases because 5 just isn't enough to hold all of them...

No comments: